*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
Title: Sr. Data Warehouse Architect/Lead
Location: Danbury, CT
Duration: 6+ months
*MUST HAVE PHARMA EXPERIENCE*
Senior Data Warehouse Architect and Enhancement Lead provides advanced
technical skills and leadership in the Data Modelling ,design and
development of ETLs of business data. This role is accountable for the
full cycle of consulting, design, coding, testing and documentation of
standard data warehouse projects. The Senior Data Warehouse Architect
proactively investigates opportunities to improve data quality, data
availability and performance tuning of ETLs. This individual is responsible
for the integrity, security, and processing of business data and files, and
works with business team to translate requirements into technical
specifications. As a lead of the enhancement team, lead offshore team to
make delivery on time and effectively transition enhancements to the
• 10+ years of IT experience, including 8 years developing an
understanding of basic business intelligence issues and concepts,
preferably in life sciences industry.
• Lead requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment
of BI Solutions (End-to-End), over large scale of data in multiple
• 3 years of Data Modeler experience in Power Designer or Erwin;
• Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation
skills, with demonstrated ability to translate technical information to a
non-technical audience at all levels of the organization; strong reporting
and analytical skills with a focus on detail, thoroughness, and quality
• Project management, change management, facilitation, conflict
resolution, analysis, and interpretation, visionary and strategic thinking
• Proficient understanding of data warehouse technology architecture &
• Advanced process experience with Software and Infrastructure Change
management, Release Management, and Source Code Configuration Control
• Advanced knowledge of identifying and documenting business requirements
in a business intelligence environment
• 8 years of Informatica Development/Architect experience.
• Expert in Informatica end to end design, Error handling, Data Quality,
Data Profiling and Performance tuning.
• 8 years of export knowledge in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
• 5 years of UNIX, Shell Scripting.
• Lead and Mentor Offshore developers.
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.