*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
*SALESFORCE TECH DEVELOPER*
Loction: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6+ months
- Understanding business requirements and translating these into
technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
- Understand client’s architectural principles and establish a solution
that reflects those principles,
- Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution
design specifications and functional requirements,
- Implement functional and technical requirements as part of a team of
Salesforce developers, with guidance from an experience Salesforce
- Assist in the definition and implementation of solutions that will
improve the consistency of product performance, quality, as well as
consistent implementation of processes and standards
- Follow best practices guidelines for developers and admins.
- Participate and lead, when needed, in the project meetings.
- Participate for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting
during the project process.
- Manage development tasks across multiple projects to meet project time
- Expert in various areas of Salesforce.com technologies:
o Declarative configuration, flow, workflow
o Platform security features
o Object modeling
o SSO technologies and flows
o Salesforce1 and other mobile platforms and deployment patterns
o Lightning Connect (Salesforce Connect)
o Lightning Components
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or
- 2+ years coding in Apex/VF, 3+ years including other OOP platforms
(preference to cloud deployments)
- 3+ years of software industry experience.
- Salesforce Certified App Builder and Salesforce Certified Developer
- Solid experience with Java 1.6+
- Good understanding of JQuery, Angular Js
- Understanding of Salesforce architectural design patterns including
SOA, Object-relational design, and declarative development.
- Experience with different lines of businesses Sales/Service/Marketing.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract,
transformation and load (ETL) tools.
o Pentaho or Talend experience preferred
o Hadoop experience preferred
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Services/REST APIs
- Understanding of IT securities/OAUTH/SAML
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Salesforce Certified App Builder
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.