*Job Title: Performance Testing SME*
Duration: 6+ Months
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Augusta, ME
Interview: Skye Hire
· In need of a long term contractor to join the DHHS Web/Data
Management team to conduct HP Performance Testing script development,
debugging, running, reporting and documentation.
· Contractor would also work closely with Application Development
teams, business users, and CORE staff who need to monitor these tests.
· *90% Effort: *Coordination, development, debugging and running HP
Performance Center load testing scripts; automated scripts development;
working with application development teams to understand application.
· *10% Effort:* Supporting development teams use of HP UFT
· C: Intermediate/Advanced; 3-5+ yrs.
· HP Performance Center v12: Expert; 8+ yrs.
· Automated Testing: Advanced; 5+ yrs.
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Ability to work closely with a variety of application development
teams; understanding their applications and resolving any issues that may
arise during the testing process
· Familiarity with Selenium and/or JMeter
· UFT experience (Unified Functional Testing)
*Thanks & Regards*
*Deepak Kumar | Lead Recruiter*
*Email: kdee...@svsintegration.com <kdee...@svsintegration.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.