Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *732-851-1653* or *732-767-0010 EXT:504*
*Job Title: Big Data Architect*
*Job Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Skype*
*VISA:USC, GC and EAD-GC Only*
The Big Data Framework Architect works as both a senior technical thought
leader as well as a hands-on developer to conceive, design, develop and
deliver a custom Extract-Load-Transform (ELT) solution to move and
transform data in a Hadoop Big Data environment.
This is a “greenfield” development effort. This position will require
significant design skills as well as outstanding hands-on-the-keyboard
software development skills in Java 8, Kafka, and Linux to leverage Big
Data technologies including Hive, Spark, and HDFS.
*Essential Job Functions:*
· Works closely with other senior technical architects to
design, build and test a custom ELT tool using Java, Kafka, and Big Data
API’s (Hive, HDFS, Spark and others)
· Capable of working on an agile software development team
both on individual efforts as well in pairs at shared programming terminals.
· Utilizes modern programming technologies including RESTful
services, Messaging, Streaming, Test Driven Development, and Functional
Programming to accomplish tasks.
· Can accomplish the above without reliance on popular
frameworks like Spring.
· Serves as an active participant in steering the overall
architecture and design of the solution in collaboration with other senior
*Minimum Position Qualifications: *
· BS or BA degree in a related field OR significant relevant work
· 10+ years in software development serving a variety of roles
· 5+ years as a Technical Lead responsible for software
development, design and architecture
· Expert-level knowledge in Java programming including the
functional components of Java 8 as well as utilizing a modern open-source
stack to build enterprise-grade Java applications (JUnit, Gradle, EasyMock,
Git, Jenkins, IntelliJ)
· Significant experience in Kafka in a HA enterprise environment
including experience in utilizing Kafka to solve asynchronous task
management and orchestration problems.
· Proficient in using Spring to build MVC-based RESTful web services
· Proficient in SQL
· Capable of utilizing libraries other than Spring for Dependency
Injection and unit test management
· Proficient using Linux as a primary development environment
· Proficient in full lifecycle development on multiple platforms /
· Proficient in Linux shell scripting including SED, AWK and use of
· Ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle
· Ability to learn new tools and technologies
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Ability to delegate tasks and review the work of others
· Excellent hands-on technical skills are a MUST
*Additional desirable skills*
· Proficient in Clojure, Haskell or Erlang
· Experience with HDFS, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Sqoop, Kafka, Hue or
· Experience with Informatica, IIB, MQFTE, TWS, ETL tools, or
· Full stack development including HTML5, CSS and popular JS
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Sage Group Consulting, Inc
W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653 | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Gtalk : sarthak.ramy
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.