Hope you are doing great!

*This is Sanjeet Kumar, working as a Technical Recruiter at Nityo Infotech*
. Please find below Job Description and let me know your interest.

* Role ::   Java Backend Developer with Hadoop*

* Location *:: *  Santa Clara, CA*

* Duration ::12+ month*

*Job Description* ::

We are looking for a strong Backend Java developer with Hadoop experience.

Candidate needs to be hands on in Core Java ,Spring, Hibernate and have
clear understanding of J2EE concepts, multithreading, collections, etc.

*Total IT experience of 6-8+ years *

5-6+ yrs in Java/J2EE

1-2+ yrs in Hadoop

*Thanks & Regards,*