Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: Sr JIRA Developer*
*LOCATION: New York City, NY*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
- Minimum 3 years supporting Atlassian products
- Minimum 5 years supporting Saas software solutions for corporate
- JIRA implementation and optimization
- JIRA design and analytical skills
- Working and training in an agile environment
- Familiarity with Scrum, Kanban, Lean or other agile methodologies
- Ability to create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows,
security schemes, screen schemes, JIRA vocabulary, permission and
- Fluency in Confluence including security, spaces, basic design,
integration with JIRA
- High-level knowledge of Atlassian Dev Tools and a keen desire to gain
deeper knowledge through self-paced learning, collaboration, and hands-on
- Proficiency with Atlassian tool suite
- Excellent problem-solving skills, process implementation
- Experience with hosted environments and remotely collocated systems
- Experience deploying and customizing Confluence, JIRA, and other
- Experience administering and customizing JIRA projects, experience
- Experience training users administrators using wikis, technical
documentation, use cases, process flows and test cases
- Add-ons and integrations including ThemePress,TestRail and Zendesk
- Experience with enterprise level Saas Applications including Workday
and/or Google is preferred
- Manage client engagements Understand and assess client processes and
needs to implement, configure and optimize JIRA client usage
- Install, patch, optimize and professionally configure JIRA
collaboration instance using standards and best practices
- Provide training to technical and non-technical teams to use JIRA and
- Configure, compile, refine and maintain JIRA dashboards and reporting
- Research, install, troubleshoot JIRA add-ons
- Troubleshooting and fixing errors common to JIAR Applications and
- Administer JIRA instances on a day to day Manage user permissions to
projects Research and implement Atlassian best practices
- Implement agile workflows through JIRA
- Perform a variety of JIRA related administrative support requests for
the internal development team.
- Actively develop and improve JIRA skill set by keeping aware of JIRA
industry trends, tools, and techniques.
- Perform issue reporting, research, analysis, confirmation and support
resolution on assigned projects.
- Assist in collaborating work across disciplines within the
internal/external development team to help drive projects to completion.
- Assist in diagnosing errors and breakdowns in the development pipeline
and perform technical support as needed.
- Understand needs and create custom workflows
- Must be willing to provide application configuration and support on
other corporate SasS tools including Agiloft, Blueprint, and Docusign
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: *
*510-516-7879** II Email: parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.