Greetings From ,
*Tekshapers Inc* .
*Job Role : **Technical Architect (Big Data)*
*Duration: 3-4 months*
*Location: **Erlanger, KY*
§ *Technical Architect*: 12 plus years (3+ yrs in Big Data)
*Education*: Engineering Graduate, MCA, Masters/Post Graduates (preferably
*Location*: Monroe, Louisiana
1. Expertise on Java/ J2EE and should still be hands on.
2. Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various java/ J2EE/ EAI
patterns by using Open Source products.
3. Experience in the implementation role of high end software
products in telecom/financials/ healthcare/hospitality domain.
4. Design/ Architected and implemented complex projects dealing with
the considerable data size (GB/ PB) and with high complexity.
5. Sound knowledge of various Architectural concepts (Multi-tenancy,
SOA, SCA etc.) and capable of identifying and incorporating various NFR’s
(performance, scalability, monitoring etc.)
6. Good in database principles, SQL, and experience working with
large databases (Oracle/ MySQL/ DB2).
7. Sound knowledge about the clustered deployment Architecture and
should be capable of providing deployment solutions based on customer needs.
8. Sound knowledge about the Hardware (CPU, memory, disk, network,
9. Should have worked on open source products and also contributed
10. Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too.
11. Experience in working in ODC model and capable of presenting the
Design and Architecture to CTO’s, CEO’s at onsite
12. Should have experience/ knowledge on working with batch processing/
Real time systems using various Open source technologies lik Solr, hadoop,
NoSQL DB’s, Storm, kafka etc.
13. Well versed and should have experience in writing and performance
running complex Hive queries, pig scripts
14. Experience in Architecting/ design/ coding machine learning
algorithms in Spark Batch or Spark Mllib.
*Role & Responsibilities*
- Anticipate on technological evolutions.
- Coach the technical team in the development of the technical
- Ensure the technical directions and choices.
- Design/ Architect/ Implement various solutions arising out of the
large data processing (GB’s/ PB’s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop and MPP based
- Driving various Architecture and design calls with bigdata customers.
- Working with offshore team and providing guidance on implementation
- Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ Case Studies pertaining to
- Responsible for Timely and quality deliveries.
Fulfill organization responsibilities – Sharing knowledge and experience
within the other groups in the org., conducting various technical sessions
(Executive Talent Acquisition)
*(W)* : *+1-248.565.4747-x-137 (**F)* : +1-248.254.7211
Email id / Gtalk : *tab...@tekshapers.com <tab...@tekshapers.com>*
*Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm*
*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *
P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*
*Please send me the resume-*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.