*Please reply to,*
*DataStage Developer *
*Eden Prairie, MN*
*Locals only to Minnesota at this time*
As a Data warehouse consultant you will be involved in architecting and
designing data warehouse solutions. You will be a primary contributor in
developing, testing and deploying key data warehouses, data marts and will
be working with cutting edge technology.
*Primary Responsibilities: *
• Gather and analyze business requirements
• Architect and design Data Warehouse infrastructure and solutions
• Develop technical specifications and design documents
• Develop, enhance, and integrate Data Warehouses/Data Marts and Business
• Test Data Warehouses/Data Marts
• Deploy and maintain Data Warehouses/Data Marts
*Required Qualifications: *
• 3+ years of experience with data warehousing technologies and tools..
• 3+ years of experience with IBM DataStage
• 2+ years of experience with Oracle database procedure, packages, sql
• 6+ months of experience with scheduling tools like TWS or Autosys
• Experience with Unix scripting
• Experience with data modeling and data analysis
*Preferred Qualifications: *
• Data Analysis experience
• Professional IT management experience in a large, enterprise environment
(Fortune 1000 company)
• Health care industry experience
• Knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem and NoSQL Databases
• Understanding of Hadoop architecture and monitoring the cluster
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.