PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Oracle BPM Architect *for one of our
CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Oracle BPM Architect
*Location: *Sunnyvale, CA
*Duration: *6+ Months
Senior BPM Architect will work with key global and regional to drive and
implement strategic and transformational solutions using Oracle BPM
The candidate should have solid domain knowledge of the BPM methodology as
well as BPM technology, including SOA and BAM . Candidate will work with
key business stakeholder as well as key business users to drive and
implement process improvements.
Candidate will be responsible for designing BPM system architecture to
include the software, hardware and components to support present and future
cross-functional processes and interfaces
*Job responsibility will involve :*
· Working closely with business users
· Evaluating requirements, proposing creative solutions, design,
development and implementation of BPM processes using Oracle’s BPM solution
· Define BPM architecture, configuration management, evaluating
application, process and workflow problems both analytically and
· Define and develop design patterns, including service levels, SOA
· Establish processes and tool required to develop and manage
· Develop interconnections and interface designs
· Define and develop interactions between applications, databases
and middleware systems
· *Required Skills:*
· 10+ Years of hands on experience as BPM Solution Architect
· 8-10 Year of hand on experience in implementing Oracle BPM
· In-depth knowledge on following technologies:
· Oracle BPM 12c, Oracle BPM composer, J Developer, Process Asset
Manager, Oracle BAM, Oracle Workspace, Oracle Rules and Oracle HumanTasks.
· Oracle SOA Suite 12c,
· Oracle Fusion middleware,
· Java/J2EE, Java Script, GitHub, SOAP service, Rest API, XML, XSLT,
SQL, PLSQL, Oracle RDMBS, 2 way SSL, Unix Shell Scripts
· SAP Adapter for Oracle BPM, Interfacing with SAP using RFC, IDOC,
· Experience in working with cross-functional skills
· Experience in managing mid-sized teams with onsite and offshore
· Hi-tech domain knowledge
· Following skills/knowledge will be a plus
· Knowledge of in SAP Order Management processes
· Knowledge of IVR systems
· ETL skills
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.