fits the below job description - *DONT SUBMIT FAKE CANDIDATES !*

Please reply at

*Position : Android Developer - (They want candidates to have code
samples)Location: Los Angeles, CADuration : 3 months Contract*

Proficient in Java & C/C++ with strong object-oriented design skills.
Experience with Android SDK, NDK and JNI.
Knowledge of Android software design patterns.

*Expertise with:*
Mobile networking
EGL and OpenGL ES
DRM and crypto
At least 5 years of Android development experience