PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Facets EDI Analyst *for one of our clients *San
Francisco, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Facets EDI Analyst

*Location: *San Francisco, CA

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Must Have Skills:*

*Facets, Oracle & SQL AND EDI 837*

He/she has to attend JAD session and understand the reporting requirements.

Responsible for analyzing the BRDs and understand the functional
requirements and update the System Use case and perform mapping.

Estimations to the project & CR works.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com