Hi Folks,

I have an opening for Java QE Consultant for a project with one of our
Client @ Sunnyvale, CA. Please go through the Job Description below and let
me know whether you are interested.

You can send your profile to ni...@deegit.com or you can call me @
847-440-2436 x 365

*Job Role: Java QE*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Strong Java programming skills at Senior level

·         Good exposure to customer facing Quality engineer

·         Test Automation framework creation and maitainance experience

·         Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, Jmeter experience

·         Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems - (Design
patterns, Collections,Java8, Unix, Junit)

·         Strong Java programming skills at Senior level

·         Test Automation framework creation and maitainance experience

Thanks & Regards,

Nihal Singh