*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
Title: Data Warehouse Solutions Architect
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6+ months
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or
field or equivalent knowledge. Ÿ
● Seven (8) plus years of experience in data warehousing, data management,
processes and data modeling tools , required with experience in pentaho
● Seven (8) plus years of experience in database and interface design, data
conversion processes and optimization, preferred. Ÿ
● Hands-on experience with all aspects of designing, developing, testing and
implementing ETL solutions.
● Experience in extracting data from Oracle EBS/ERP is mandatory. Ÿ
● Ability to learn and implement new and/or different techniques. Ÿ Ÿ
● Strong technologist with excellent ability to analyze various reporting
platforms & identify
the right platform for the Data Integration Ÿ
1. Create conceptual, logical and physical data models and determines the
appropriate method to represent the data for business consumption. This
forms of physical representation of data, such as relational, dimensional,
value (such as column families)
2. Design & Develop basic and advanced transformation activities such
cleansing, aggregation, summarization, and integration; designs automation
to control data access, transformation and movement; ensures source system
availability and update accessibility, data integrity, restorability and
errors, in a time sensitive manner.
3. Develop testing strategies, including test script formulation and
execution, used to
validate the accuracy and results of ETL solutions; participation and
quality assurance walk-throughs of ETL components.
4. Understanding supported business processes, and engage business areas
advanced/expert understanding of business requirements for translation into
5. Develop and document the systems, processes and logic required to expose
data sets in the warehouse to end users for reporting and analysis purposes.
6. Manage multiple broader efforts that span multiple projects/initiatives.
monitor project/task status and risk management/mitigation, by working with
manager on level of effort/estimates, resource assignments, etc.
7. Adhere to standard SDLC procedures and ensure the creation of appropriate
8. Ensure adherence to Change Control and release management procedures,
generation of appropriate packages, documentation, and coordination with
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.