Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Role: *TMS Architect (Transportation Management System implementation
Location: Cary, NC
· Expert in TMS design, with minimum 4-5 full lifecycle
implementation experience in TMS applications like OTM, i2, Kewill, Four
soft, JDA TMS, Manugistics TMS, Cargowise etc.
· Subject matter expert in the transportation industry
· Converts customer requirements into design and development
documentation, and guides development team
· Converts customer requirements into test plans and test cases
· Executes Implementation tasks using the TMS Implementation
· Configures and tests functionalities related to the customer
Statement of Work
· Ensures Implementation tasks are delivered within the stated
budget and timeline
· Escalates customer requirements which are outside the current
· Executes test plans against customer requirements
· Provides Go-Live and Maintenance support
· First line of escalation for customer support.
· Associate should be ready for *onsite – offshore model.*
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.