*Please send the resumes to: di...@innocoresolutions.com
*Network/Software Engineer IV (8-10 Years) *
*6 - 12+ Months*
*Phone Screen & F2F*
*Locals are highly preferred*
This position requires a Senior level engineer that will:
• Perform network engineering tasks; writing network device configuration
scripts into network change documentation and implementing those network
changes to meet project goals and deadlines.
• Review and provide feedback on change documentation of other engineers.
• Establish processes to test applications and devices before planned
network deployment to quantify their performance and recommend steps to
ensure they are optimized.
• Serve as third-tier support for network operations team when needed.
• Create and publish an executive level report on application and network
• Translate business needs into actionable vendor deliverables.
• Manage small internal data network projects.
Much of the network support work is handled by contracted vendors and the
primary focus of this position is to interact with internal IT customers,
clarifying their requirements and managing their expectations as well as
communicating with the various organizations performing the work. Qualified
candidates will possess:
- Six plus years of enterprise data network/IT industry experience with a
minimum of four working with data network technologies and monitoring tools
at an enterprise scale
- Strong understanding of complex routing and switching, NAT,
load-balancing, VoIP, and VPN methodologies
- Strong technical consulting/customer service background, as well as
excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple vendors and projects in a fast paced
and highly outsourced IT environment
- Extensive experience with technical network and application projects and
implementations at scale
- Strong network technical knowledge and experience with local area and
wide area networks with an ability to quickly learn network/application
- Cisco certification (CCNP, CCIE) preferred
- Experience working with HPN network equipment would be an advantage
* B.S. Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering
* Airline/travel experience
* Understanding of Agile methodologies
* Programming experience
* Cisco certification (CCNP, CCIE)
We are looking for candidates with the following skills/qualifications:
• CCIE – Voice certification (Or working on the cert.. nice to have)
• Expert/sufficient level knowledge of Voice-over-IP (VoIP) solutions in an
• Capable of building and configuring complex end-to-end telephony
networks, troubleshooting and resolving VoIP-related problems
• Ensuring quality of service using in-depth understanding of Layer 2 and 3
• Routing and Switching expertise to plan, and troubleshoot complex,
converged network infrastructure
*Divya D Williams*
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.