We have urgent requirement for Storage Admin at Troy, MI.
Kindly share suitable profile.
*Title: Storage Admin *
*Location : Troy , MI*
*Note :Looking For only GC & USCITIZEN.*
· Familiar with all Storage systems (EMC, IBM etc.) and Backup
environments, particularly IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM).
· Provide capacity planning, performance analysis, assist with
disaster recovery plan documentation updates and testing, lead efforts
towards storage consolidation and identify storage growth, manage
configurations of storage media and storage management software.
· Provide technical expertise, guidance and strategic
recommendations to develop a roadmap that ensures that the current and
planned technical Storage & Backup solutions are compatible with the
company’s business needs and strategic objectives.
· Develop, implement and oversee policies and procedures to ensure
consistent storage provisioning, uptime, regulatory compliance and data
· Willingness to manage a Storage and Backup environment with
business-critical uptime which will include after hours and weekend work as
· Supporting storage in a VMware virtualization environment.
· Supporting the design, operation, work flow and issue resolution
for the storage and backup infrastructure.
· Manage and provide current disk/tape storage usage statistics,
provide future projected growth estimates. Providing weekly status reports
on individual projects and tasks
· Experience working in the EMC DMX/Symmetric environment.
Experience working with Brocade and McData SAN Switches.
· Experience working with EMC Data Domain. Extensive experience in
design and documentation of backup/restore strategies via enterprise class
backup solutions such as IBM TSM and automated tape library systems
Performs daily routine maintenance, i.e. Review Tivoli Storage Manager
(TSM) daily activity log, perform TSM database maintenance; perform TSM
storage pool maintenance, and on-site and off-site tape management.
Ensuring 100% backup success rate for customer environments.
· IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Database (TDP SQL, Domino,
· Should have handled major DR drills. Should be proficient on how
to restore and recover TSM Servers.
· Should be able to independently implement DRM and take part in DR
tests. Knowledge on IBM, Quantum Tape libraries Troubleshooting of the tape
· Vendor co-ordination in case of any Software/Hardware issues.
It Recruiter ! Sysmind
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.