Hope you are doing great!
This is *Ravi Kumar*, working as a Technical Recruiter at *Nityo Infotech*
. Please find below Job Description and let me know your interest.
*Role :: Infotainment Validation Engineer Location :: Warren, MI Duration
:: Long Term*
• Develop and support application integration testing for all global
regions that internet apps are offered in.
• Coordinate with vehicle, service framework and application teams to
determine their individual testing requirements.
• Improve application quality using the plan-do-check-act cycle.
• Actively triage defects for permanent resolution.
• Review and provide feedback on product requirements.
• Develop automation scripts.
• Participate in day-to-day discussions with Product Management,
Development, and Program teams to drive product improvements.
• Support application certification efforts encompassing requirements for
user experience, driver distraction, legal, and security.
• Manage applications already deployed to the Infotainment system to ensure
performance metrics are achieved.
*Required Skills and Experience*
• Seven plus years of industry experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Experienced leader in managing testing/validation teams.
• Ability to travel internationally to support global efforts.
• Strong background with testing tools such as ALM and Jira.
• Ability to author and update test-cases.
• Good understanding of Java Enterprise Edition (JEE), Android, HTML 5,
*Thanks & Regards*
609-853-0818 . 2157
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.