*Title: Android Developer*
Location: New York, NY 10001
Duration: 6+ Months
*Phone interview then Face 2 Face*
*Rate: $50/hr on C2C (All Inclusive) *
· Collaborate closely with our design team - more specifically our
Creative Director - on the desired app interactions, animations and overall
· Define and implement required server-side integration and perform
submissions to App Store.
· Work closely with backend developers to create necessary API's.
· Think critically and creatively and not be afraid to speak up.
· Enjoy working as a part of a larger team with independent
responsibilities but focused on the overall success - Must be willing to
learn new things and have fun while doing it.
*What you bring to the table: *
· 2+ years of Android development experience
· Strong knowledge of Java for Android and familiarity with mobile
· Familiarity with Android API Level 8 and up preferred, Level 14
and up required
· Experience in working with scalable Android UI
· Proficient in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git, Maven), best
practices and continuous integration
· Understanding of code obfuscation & encryption techniques
· Worked with third party SDK’s and RESTful web services
· Understanding of distributed multi-tier infrastructure.
· A solid portfolio demonstrating strong experience developing
visually rich Android interfaces.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Deepak Kumar | Lead Recruiter*
*Email: **kdee...@svsintegration.com <kdee...@svsintegration.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.