*Title: **Sr. Database Devops Engineer with MySQL*
Location: San Jose, CA 95002
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview: Phone Hire
· We are looking for a Senior Database Devops Engineer with
experience in maintaining Database platforms using MySQL/MariaDB and
running on Linux.
· Working with Core technologies that are used as the platform for
the whole of Service Engineering to build on
· Maintaining our existing legacy Database platform and evaluating
migration paths and plans to continue to drive our Database platform forward
· Unix Systems Programming (RHEL or CentOS preferred)
· Good Experience in MySQL/MariaDB (7+ years)
· Experience with C/C++ (5+ years)
· Experience with scripting languages (Perl required, 3+ years)
· Understanding of scalable, fault-tolerant, high-availability
· Familiarity with the Open Source community and using Open Source
· Technical degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science,
Computer Engineering or a related field preferred
*Thanks & Regards*
*Deepak Kumar | Lead Recruiter*
*Email: kdee...@svsintegration.com <kdee...@svsintegration.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.