Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: OSI PI Analyst*
*LOCATION: Houston, TX*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
- Build PI system architecture, consulting, requirements gathering,
design including writing functional and technical specifications,
developing best practice designs
- PI System installation, implementation, configuration, integration,
performance testing, and tuning.
- Develop asset models in PI AF.
- Coresight/ ProcessBook based visualizations and dashboards, analytical
equations, and reports
- Software development against PI AF, PI-SDK, AF-SDK, PI Web API
- Coordinate with other team members & customers/end users
- Documentation – Ex user guide
- Training to users
- Minimum 5 years of Hands experience on OSISoft PI products (Data
Archive, OPC/RDMBMS Interface etc)
- Experience implementing analytic solutions with PI Asset
Framework, PI Event
- Development experience using PI WebAPI
- Knowledge of Database (Ex MS SQL /Oracle)
- Knowledge of Process Automation
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: *
*510-516-7879** II Email: parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.