Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Job Title: IT Technical Solutions Architect*
*Location: Las Vegas, NV*
*Duration: 6 month’s plus*
*Sub Division/Sub Vertical: IT Systems Architecture/Engineering*
*Experience level: *5-6 years of experience in Infrastructure Technologies
with at least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in systems solutions
*Job Description: *
A role in identifying systems solutions and improvement plans against the
current reference IT architecture including on-premise properties and data
centers, cloud services, local and wide area fixed and wireless networks,
virtualized servers, fixed and mobile computing appliances and devices
Must have a solid understanding of, and experience in, implementing
end-to-end solutions. The individual must be able to tease out and grasp
both the business requirements and the technical art of the possible to
design and develop complex system solutions. Has direct impact on creation
of technical products/services.
*Roles & Responsibilities *
· Designs, develops, documents and analyzes overall detailed
requirements of systems.
· Determines integrated solutions that meet performance, usability,
scalability, reliability, and security needs.
· Coordinates design and integration of total system including
· Researches and recommends solutions to improve the current
· Understand current technologies and infrastructures used
· Identify technology components, products to be part of target
· Create and maintain technical documentation including topology
diagrams, system configurations and server specifications.
· Recommend technology options
· Understand and model the business processes of the client
organization to lay the foundation for the technology architectures
· Responsible to collaborate and gather required data and metrics
from existing IT providers and vendors
· Identify gaps in current infrastructure architect (server,
network and storage)
· Responsible for analysing application performance from
infrastructure utilization perspective
· Define target IT infrastructure capacity needs
· Good understanding and experience on Virtualization, Cloud
architecture and strategy, etc.
· Presentations to stakeholders (eg. Executive Reviews)
· Good business & IT landscape knowledge
Skills & Experience “Must Have”
• *Microsoft Windows*
*• Storage (H-L functional knowledge of SAN and NAS)*
*• Cisco UCS architecture*
*• Networks – Cisco; Juniper; Palo Alto*
*• VMware; virtualization*
*• Systems build knowledge*
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.