Please find the JD below and please let me know if you are Interested.
*Role: Datastage **Developer** with Unix Exp Must*
*Location: **Minnetonka, MN*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· Develops application/system code as defined in technical
· Creates unit test plans, executes unit testing and documents
results to ensure that code works as designed
· Ensures that application/system code is clearly and
comprehensively developed and traceable back to technical specifications
· (e.g., traceability matrix)
· Incorporates scaling capability into application/system code as
· Ensures integration with testing groups (e.g., UAT, CTP)
· Conducts all required reviews (e.g., code coverage, code reviews,
test plan reviews), as applicable
· Adheres to applicable enterprise development methodologies and
processes (e.g., UDP, RSA, ADR, EPMO processes)
· Implements Design Patterns, as applicable
· Review and troubleshoot potential coding issues
· Validates technical compliance application/system designs
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group
IT-SCIENT || *Phone: 510-516-7848* || *Email: avinash.itscien...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.