Hope you are doing great!
Please find below job opportunity and let me know your interest.
Job Title: *WebSphere E-Commerce Developer/Tech Lead*
Location: *New Albany, OH*
Duration: *Long-term contract*
This Websphere eCommerce Devoloper/Tech Lead will work within the existing
development team to implement new pricing, promotion, checkout, catalog
management, Solr Search and Indexing capabilities.
In addition, they will utilize previous eCommerce experience to work with
others on the eCommerce development team to identify and implement
improvements across all aspects of the website functionality.
An ideal candidate would have a solid working knowledge of either IBM WCS -
Checkout sub-modules OR Catalog/Search Modules and support experience. They
will play a key role in the implementation and ongoing maintenance/support
of these features. They will also have production support responsibilities
for the development area they are working on.
• Implement rapid changes to meet evolving business and marketing
• Analyze and diagnose any issues which may impact performance or
availability in the eCommerce environment
• Develop functional and technical documentation on assigned
• Work in a team environment supporting the team and improving web
• Analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions for maximum
• Work in Agile methodology for these new enhancements/projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
• 5-6 years of experience on a production eCommerce platform such as IBM's
Websphere Commerce Suite is required
• Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle,
including analysis, design, unit test, system test, deployment and
production support and Agile methodology.
• Excellent communication skills, work ethic and the ability to work well
individually as well as in a team environment
• Must possess understanding of business processes and ability to solve
• Ability to interface and work with different levels within the
organization, from users to management, in a highly interactive culture
Strong business acumen and working knowledge of Search techniques within
Direct- to- Consumer and eCommerce business domains.
Thanks & Regards ,
*Edward Wilson*Phone: *972-427-1879*
Email : edward_wil...@aesinc.us.com || Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc ||
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.