Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please reply to me at *pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
*Job Title: SAP BODSLocation: Denvor, CODuration: 6 months*
*Job Description: *
- 9+ years of relevant work experience in SAP BODS and SAP BO.
Experience in SAP BODS 4.x and SAP BO 4.x version is must
- To be able to Conduct data analysis, functional and technical design,
and implementation of solutions .
- Must have the Ability to interact with middle and top management team
- BO Data Services design, development and implementation experience
with at least 3 full life cycle implementations is a must
- Experience in ETL jobs design and development using SAP and non-SAP
data sources a must
- Good understanding of SAP BO DS architecture and Data Modeling.
- Experience in creating projects, Jobs, Data stores, Data Flows, Work
Flows, Transformations and Functions.
- Should have experience in designing, developing and scheduling BODS
ETL jobs sourcing from both SAP and Non-SAP source systems
- Should have Database(Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle) knowledge, writing
complex SQL queries and knowledge in writing Stored Procedures.
- Experience in SAP BO tools like IDT, WebI, Crystal, Explorer and
- Experience in ER Studio will be advantage
- Must be both hands-on as well as have the ability to define and
explain complex concepts and solutions and design to technical and business
- Should have experience on Agile implementation Methodology
- Must have good analytical and communication skills
- Should have experience in Onsite-Offshore working model
- DevOps Lead (BODS & SAP BO)
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-516-7806 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.