*Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.*
*TITLE: BigData Architect*
*LOCATION: Edison, NJ*
*DURATION: 6+ Month*
*Total Experience Range: 9yrs to 14yrs*
*Job Description :*
- The Job Role will involve playing a key role as a Bigdata Architect.
Driving initiatives related to Bigdata, involving various technology POCs
and coming up with meaningful solutions / accelerators. It will require
handling of teams , co-ordination with BU teams, Sales teams , Pre-Sales
teams to take solutions to market. It will also involve presentation to
customers , and also doing handson activities / demos to customers. When
there is a key project , will involve engaged into projects for the
delivery of the project , in the role of architect, engaging with
customers, playing both handson as well as advisory to project. Travelling
for project execution will also be one of the activities. Guiding teams
technically in POCs and also solution development.
- Should have experience in Database technologies & sound experience in
handling & working with data.
- Should be conversant with OOPs concepts , Java technologies,
interfaces , Spring framework / other frameworks
- Should have good awareness of Linux / Unix technology and should be
comfortable using commandline as well as complex Linux activities (Linux
- Should have good knowledge about operating Systems, networking ,
filesystem , database
- Experience on any of the Hadoop technologies is an added plus.
- Experience on NOSQL databases like MongoDB, HDFS also an added plus.
(Any of them)
- Experience in Hadoop Eco system components like Sqoop / Flume / Talend
- BigData / Hive (any of them)
- Experience in Data transformation using Hadoop Map Reduce
*Secondary Skills (Desired not mandatory) :*
- Should have worked on algorithm development using Hadoop
- Should have exposure to data analytics , data science, tools related
to data science
- Mapping of Taxonomies to pattern searches
- Should have exposure to R&D Activities
- Should have customer facing technical presentation skills
- Should have handled large volumes of data
- Certifications on Hadoop Technologies
- Should be able to drive initiatives independently. should be a Go
Getter and independent.
- Sound communication and articulation skills
- Should be able to manage, guide team as well as play the role of an
architect as an individual
- Should be open for travel and customer project execution
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone: 510-516-7859 ll Official: rajat.
*ll Email: rajat.itsci...@gmail.com
<surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.