Please find the job description below and let me know if you are interested
please send the resumes at* yashgiri.itsci...@gmail.com
*Position: ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> web Developer*
*Location: SAN DIEGO, CA*
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Application, Computer
Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
• 5 years related progressive, post-baccalaureate experience.
• Solid understanding of *object-oriented programming (OOP)* and software
engineering foundations, such as memory management and low level
• Experience designing and developing *ASP.NET/Silverlight
<http://asp.net/Silverlight>* related software modules.
• Experience designing and working on *n-tier architectures*,
as a service (SAAS).*
• Experience with platform development process across the entire technology
stack, including database *development (SQL Server), middle tier (WCF/Web
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Strong problem solving and analytical ability, ability to troubleshoot
• Customer service orientation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
*Preferred Skills & Experience:*
• Experience with Agile & Scrum development methodology
• Experience in the Health Care domain
• Technical and/or Project leadership
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a member of a scrum team working
on web-enabled front end applications, backend .NET applications, and
backend JAVA applications used in the medical field.
designing and working on n-tier architectures, including software as a
service (SAAS); maintaining secure systems by following current HIPAA
standards; designing, developing, and maintaining high performance and
scalable .NET applications; contributing to software development projects
that provide new or enhanced functionality for both internal and external
customers; and working with program management, QA and customer support
• Design and develop software modules of high quality following good
software development practices
• Design, develop and maintain high performance and scalable applications.
• Contribute to software development projects that provide new or enhanced
functionality for both internal and external customers.
• Design and develop “Proof of Concepts” where new technologies are
introduced, researched and proven.
• Work with program management, QA and customer support groups.
*Thanks & regards,*
Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group
IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-516-7826 ||
Email: yas...@itscient.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.