*Title : Salesforce Developer*
*Location*: Boston, MA – This role will be 100% onsite
*Duration*: 3 - 6 months
*Interview Process:* Phone Screen to In Person Interview (*this person
to come in* *for an in person interview*. Manager will not hire from Skype)
*Focus Areas: *
- MFS is in the middle of a Salesforce implementation that is projected
to wrap up at the end of Q1 in March.
- This person will be interacting with the team on a daily basis, and
must be onsite 100% of the time.
- Looking for a short term Salesforce.com developer resource for a 3-6
month window to help cover development assignments and oversight. This
person would be in addition to the team, someone to help augment the
- Ideally they need someone with expertise, who has done an implemented
in the past and has hands on development experience with salesforce.
- *Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer*
- *Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant*
- 7 or more years SFDC experience
- Development experience with large implementations including financial
services and investment advisors
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration, Apex coding, ForceOne,
API integration, Lightning Connect, Lightning Components, Sales Console,
and Platform Encryption.
- Preferable experience with other Salesforce 3rd party vendor
applications and plugins including Conga Composer, CTI, CloudLock
- Preferable experience with .Net C# development, and SQL or Oracle
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with other developers providing knowledge transfer and
technical know how
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.