Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*TITLE: Sr Networking Consultant*
*LOCATION: Glendale, CA*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
- Sr Network Administrator and Network Analyst, experienced in network
services and architecture ( BGP, OSPF, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, WLAN,
- VPN, VLAN, VRF, etc ).
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and
- Experience managing and maintaining network
infrastructure/Firewalls/Switches and other devices
- Analysis of current environment and Consultation
- Identify user needs.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone: 510-516-7859 ll Official: rajat.
*ll Email: rajat.itsci...@gmail.com
<surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.