Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Title: .Net Developer (Full Stack) Location: Tampa, FL Duration: 6
+ months Compensation: DOE *
*Candidates must be able be available for a FTF interview** candidates
local to Florida are considered at this time. Must have experience with
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or
infrastructure units. Lead, or
play a lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit
needs and business
processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or review
all of the steps in the
software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
*KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:*
- Participate with a team of technical staff and managers or business unit
technical system requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for the project and
writing or in meetings with the development team. Assess detailed
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other
- May use high end development tools to assist or facilitate the
- Responsible for the detail design documentation, development, unit
testing and maintenance
of internally developed applications and externally purchased software
- Write code for system designs that span platforms
- Code to and create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs
- Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems and identify
- Estimate project timelines required to complete programming projects.
- Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based on code
- Supports application throughout the Product Development life cycle
- Coordinate with areas for integration architecture solutions and
determine the integration
- Review applications and make recommendations to the vendor technical team.
- 3 or more years of design documentation, development, unit testing and
internally developed applications and externally purchased software
- 3+ years experience developing applications using the following
4.0/4.5 Framework, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI 2, MVC 4/5, MS-SQL, ADO.NET,
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Storage Services and
- 3+ years iterative software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile,
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer
foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm
- Restaurant or retail POS development experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related
area is preferred.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>* | Web: *www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.