Hello All,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
rao1.itsci...@gmail.com <rao1.itsci...@gmail.com>*

*Job Title  : Hadoop Developer or Spark/Scala Developer*
*Location  : Foster City, CA*
*Duration  : 6+ Month*

*Job Description*

   - Good experience in Spark with Scala (At least 2 yr on live project)
   - Good experience in Hadoop ecosystems and components

*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Fax: 877.701.4872 II Please E-mail me i will call you IIll
Email: atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> llll Gmail : rao1.itsci...@gmail.com
<rao1.itsci...@gmail.com> ll*