Hello All,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
rao1.itsci...@gmail.com <rao1.itsci...@gmail.com>*

*Job Title  : Hadoop Admin*
*Location  : Foster City, CA*
*Duration  : 6+ Month*

*Job Description*

   - Minimum 2 years in Hadoop Administration in Cloudera and 1 year as
   Hadoop MapReduce, PIG, HIVE, SQOOP, HBase, SPARK, Scala, Impala.
   - At least 1 year in monitoring tools like Nagios, Ganglia, Chef, Puppet
   and others.
   - Should have experience with Cloudera Manager (OR) Ambari (OR) Pivotal
   Command Line Centre.
   - Should be able to work independently
   - Should have experience in trouble shooting, user support
   - Must have patching and upgrade experience
   - Require experience with Capacity Planning & Performance Tuning on
   Large Scale Data Hadoop Environment.
   - Should have experience with Hadoop Cluster Security implementation
   such as Kerberose, Knox & Sentry.
   - Require experience with Cluster Design, Configuration, Installation,
   Patching, Upgrading and support on High Availability.
   - Should have experience in Monitoring Hadoop cluster connectivity and
   security
   - Should have experience in HDFS support and maintenance.

*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 II Please E-mail me i will call you IIll
Email: atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> llll Gmail : rao1.itsci...@gmail.com
<rao1.itsci...@gmail.com> ll*