Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*

*NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy*

*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*

Role: Sterling Integrator

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 6 to 12 Months

Required Skills:

At least 10 to 12 years in IT.

Should have strong technical experience in Sterling Integration

Should have hands on experience in developing new maps on Sterling
Integration , Business processes, Configuring Trading Partner’s,
Troubleshooting log’s

Responsible to understand user requirements, to create design documents and
develop maps, test and deploy to production

Should have experience in posting data to SAP, well versed in understanding
IDOC’s etc.,

Responsible for co-ordination with offshore, onshore and client team’s

Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills

Should be familiar with ANSIX12, EDIFACT and Tradacom B2B format’s

Full Name:

Current Location:

Contact number:

Visa Status:

Mail ID:

Skype ID:

LinkedIn ID:

2 References:

Education & Year of Pass out:

Employer Details:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company  *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>