Below are the available consultants,

Let me know if you have any requirements,

You can reach me at *630-(923)-6952* or *madhu.usitrecrui...@gmail.com*

Also please add me to your requirements distribution list

*V M*

*Sr. Network Admin/Sr. Network Systems Engineer (8 years)*

*V V*

*Sr. Oracle PL/SQL ETL INFORMATICA Developer **(15 years)*

*MD, VA, DC, PA, TX, NC, KY, OH , IN*

*G G*

*Sr. ETL QA Tester (8 years)*

*S V*

*Sr. Tableau Developer (8 years)*

*B G*

*Sr. Business System Data Analyst (8 years)*

*C C*

*Oracle Apps SCM Techno-functional Consultant (11 years)*

*D B*

*Sr. SAP BW/BOBJ/HANA Lead **(8 years)*

*R T*

*Sr. SAP BW BO HANA Lead Consultant (12 years)*

*N N*