Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Mulesoft Developer** (TOP PRIORITY)*
*Contract to hire*
*Louisville, KY *
· 5 to 10 years of experience in Integration projects.
· At least 3 years of development experience in MuleSoft.
· Should be ready to code in Mulesoft.
· Working knowledge of RESTful Services and RAML is desirable.
· Well versed with all the phases of SDLC.
· Should be ready to work in onsite offshore model.
· Should be able to Co-ordinate among Onsite-Offshore-Customer
teams. initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of the
project by guiding team members on technical aspects, conducting reviews of
technical documents and artefacts.
· Lead project development, production support and maintenance
· Fill and ensure timesheets are completed, as is the invoicing
process, on or before the deadline. Lead the customer interface for the
project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they
are escalated. Create functional and technical specification documents.
· Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to
resources and ensure that the tickets are closed within the deadlines.
· Ensure analysts adhere to SLA¿s/KPI¿s/OLA¿s. Ensure that all in
the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do
things faster, better or in a more economic manner.
· Lead and ensure project is in compliance with Software Quality
Processes and within timelines.
· Review functional and technical specification documents. Serve as
the single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders.
· Promote team work, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.
· Provide application production support as per process/RACI
(Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.