*Please send the resumes to- di...@innocoresolutions.com
*Autonomy/ Interwoven/ TeamSite/LiveSite Developer*
*Phone Screen+ F2F*
*Scanned copy of work authorization is a must during submission*
This candidate will be a member of the Enterprise Web Content Management
team and will share responsibility for the development and support of
HP/Autonomy products implemented at AA. The candidate will serve as a
subject matter expert for Autonomy LiveSite and work closely with internal
customers and team members to develop solutions using LiveSite Display
Services and LiveSite Content Services.
*Required Skills: (MUST possess these required skills to be considered) *
• Strong technician with solid experience implementing Content Management
solutions utilizing the Autonomy suite of products.
• Candidate must be a team player who works and communicates well with
technical and non-technical resources. Must have excellent oral and written
communication skills and possess the ability to work with limited direction
while being highly productive.
• ABSOLUTELY MUST have LiveSite Development experience
o Design and Develop SitePublisher components
o Design and Develop SitePublisher rules
o MUST have deployed to LiveSite Content Services and LiveSite Display
• TeamSite Development experience in TeamSite 6.7.x to 7.x
o Development of complex workflows using Workflow Modeler
o Implementing custom roles and menu options
o Design and Develop FormsPublisher templates using FormAPI, in-line
callouts and CGI callouts
• OpenDeploy configuration
o Configuration in n-tier architecture
o Directory comparison, File List, Parameter, and reverse based deployments
• A working knowledge of JEE technologies.
• Some Windows administration
*Preferred Skills: *
• Installation and administration experience with TeamSite, SitePublisher,
LiveSite Content Services, and LiveSite Display Services
• TeamSite Search
• IDOL Search
• XSLT experience.
• Some database design and SQL knowledge with Oracle, SQL Server, or some
• Windows Virtual Server experience.
*Divya D Williams*
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.