Hope you are doing well.
Please share your Android Developer consultant for given below requirement
along with contact details and Updates Resume at kdee...@svsintegration.com
*Big No for OPT & EAD (I need visa Copy and One ID Proof at the time of
*Title: Android Developer*
Location: New York, NY 10001
Duration: 6+ Months
*Phone interview then Face 2 Face*
*End Client Domain: *Digital Agency
- Collaborate closely with our design team - more specifically our
Creative Director - on the desired app interactions, animations and overall
- Define and implement required server-side integration and perform
submissions to App Store.
- Work closely with backend developers to create necessary API's.
- Think critically and creatively and not be afraid to speak up.
- Enjoy working as a part of a larger team with independent
responsibilities but focused on the overall success - Must be willing to
learn new things and have fun while doing it.
*What you bring to the table:*
- 2+ years of Android development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java for Android and familiarity with mobile
- Familiarity with Android API Level 8 and up preferred, Level 14 and up
- Experience in working with scalable Android UI
- Proficient in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git, Maven), best practices
and continuous integration
- Understanding of code obfuscation & encryption techniques preferred
- Worked with third party SDK’s and RESTful web service
- Understanding of distributed multi-tier infrastructure.
- A solid portfolio demonstrating strong experience developing visually
rich Android interfaces.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Deepak Kumar | Lead Recruiter*
*Email: kdee...@svsintegration.com <kdee...@svsintegration.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.