*Need passport number with Visa and DL copy for H1B/opt. Please share
resume with passport number and Visa copy for fast submission.*
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Network Security*
*Location: Hopkinton, MA*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
· SW Development experience with C++/Java
· Network Security
· Security Scans
· Apache framework
· Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
· Security Hardening
- Should have worked in product engineering projects involving
implementation of Network Security.
- Experienced in onsite/offshore projects
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- Understanding Security Requirements.
- Gap analysis of current network security implementation vs
required by Industry.
- Implementing the necessary changes to close the identified
- Perform sufficient testing to ensure that the gaps are closed.
- Work with client’s product engineering teams.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
- Customer facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
*Please fill the form and share passport number with visa copy for fast
WORK/VISA STATUS ( WITH VALIDITY,IF APPLIED )
PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER
WILLING TO RELOCATE
BEST TIME TO CALL
RATE EXPECTATION C2C
TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE
YEAR OF GRADUATION (Bachelors)
With Completion year/percentage/ University name
SSN last 4 digits
DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY)
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter| IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-418-5778 Ext 3073| Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.