Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us>*I have SQL
Server DBA consultant with 10+ years of experience,Kindly send me the
· Microsoft Certified Professional with over 10*+ years IT
Experience *as* SQL DBA *with demonstrated expertise in installation,
configuration, administration and production servers maintenance of *MS SQL
Server 2012/2008/2005/2000*.Worked as a part of *24x7 Total Technical
· Hands –on experience in software development life cycle and
n-tier applications development.
· Experienced in writing stored *procedures*, *triggers* to support
· Experience in *Database administration* activities for *DB
Security *(creating users, roles and assigning permission to them).
· Successfully Designed and Implemented *Microsoft Windows Server
2012/2008/2003 Cluster, Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 Active/Passive
· Experience in performance Tuning, *Query Optimization*, Database
Consistency checks using *Database Maintenance Plan* and *Client/server*
· Experience in *Capacity planning, Disaster Recovery, *
troubleshooting*, backup *and *restore *procedures.
· Experience in implementing and configuring various *RAIDS 1*-5 &
· Worked on different *SAN* (EMC and HP Arrays) for SQL Server
Databases and good understanding in capacity planning*.*
· Worked effectively in implementing *Space, Disk Management and
Security alerts* using *Database Mail 2005* and *SQL Mail,* MAPI
· Experience in *Log Shipping* (*Configuration of source, Target
and Monitor*) Servers in SQL Server 2005.
· Developed custom reports and deployed them on server using *SQL
Server Reporting Services (SSRS).*
· Experienced in *working with Deadlock* situations using *profiler
and Deadlock graph* by providing valuable suggestions in change of lock
management to the development team.
· Experience in database mirroring (*Configuring and maintaining
Synchronous and Asynchronous Servers*).
· Worked with *OLAP* and *Data warehouse applications, by using
SSAS* and worked with *star schema,* *snowflakes schema *dimensions and
worked with *implementing SSAS, *and* SSRS *to support large* Reporting *
· *Creating and Maintaining Databases, Adding Users, Roles and
Groups* and assigning privileges according to the project needs.
· Analyzed, fine- tuned and optimized *MS SQL Server* Applications
by using Performance Monitor, setting up traces using *SQL Profiler*.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.