Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *732-851-1653* or *732-767-0010 EXT:504*
*Job Title: JAVA Developer with Brokerage Exp.*
*Job Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Face To Face*
• Provide day to day support for various Java and .Net applications.
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of application systems in
operation, including incident triage, resolution and follow-up.
• Additional responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management
communication and client relationship management in partnership with
Infrastructure Support team members.
• Provide detailed analysis of problems, prepare detailed recommendation
• Manage support ticket backlog and work with team members on
prioritization and scope of work.
• Apply innovation, creativity and improvement to current support process.
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine
• Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle
methodology and risk guidelines.
• Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members
acting as a subject matter expert.
• In depth Functional knowledge of the supported application(s) and
• Attention to detail in all aspects of support responsibility and
demonstrate problem solving skills utilizing onshore and offshore resources.
• 4 year degree in Computer Science or related experience
• Significant exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of
programming and analysis, including design factors, software requirements,
systems facilities, and execution protocols.
• Experience with Architecture design of multi-tiered client/server
• Must be well organized and self motivated and be able to work with
• Ability to work with others in a team environment.
• Ability to work on aggressive schedules. May require work beyond normal
hours (weekends or evenings).
• Ability to lead and influence other team members, onshore as well as
• Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written, oral communication and documentation skills; able to
communicate complex technical answers to non-technical people.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in Incident Management, Change Management and Problem
• Experience in Support, Configuration and Release Management.
• 5-7 years Java development
• Experience in J2EE, EJB, JDBC required
• Must be well acquainted with MVC architecture and EJB.
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems is required
• Demonstrated use and knowledge of various configuration management tools
• Experience in the brokerage industry/financial background experience is a
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Sage Group Consulting, Inc
W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653 | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Gtalk : sarthak.ramy
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.