Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

*Title: Oracle Fusion Administrator*

*Location: San Jose CA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Skills:*

Main / Mandatory Skill:

   - Strong administration Experience with Oracle Fusion middleware
   technologies like WebLogic, OAM, OIM, IDM, SOA,Hyperion, BI/ OBIEE, EPM,
   and WebCenter.
   - 2 to 9 years of Oracle APPS DBA experience

Good to have:

   - Production support experience with Oracle 11gdatabase, and expertise
   with Oracle’s RAC, ASM and RMAN as a core DBA
   - Experience with administration of Oracle eBusiness Suite or other
   enterprise applications as an App DBA.
   - Good Knowledge on Incidents/Request and CHANGE MANAGEMENT process
   - Proficient with Installation, configuration and administration Oracle
   Application 11i database in a Multi-tier Architecture

Installation of database and Application servers

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.