*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
*Role: Sr. PL/SQL database developer with Java*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 6+ months*
· Key hands resource with 10+ years of software development
experience with a minimum of 7 years of strong programming experience with
PL/SQL stored procedures and complex SQL to develop robust, reliable and
· Strong understanding of Oracle locking and transaction mechanisms
in multi-session environments.
· Good understanding of SQL performance tuning techniques including
query plan understanding and management, SQL tracing, DB stats, indexing
techniques, using AWR reports etc.
· Experience with software development lifecycle and software
development common practices (code reviews, unit testing etc.).
· Experience with managing and resolving problems on a live
· Experience in Core Java, web service (REST/SOAP), XML, HTML desired.
· Strong communication skills, self-motivated, detail oriented, and
· Strong collaboration skills, working with multiple teams in various
locations in an agile environment.
· Past experience working in the Financial industry preferred but not
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.