*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
*Looking for 10+ years of experience*
*Job Title: Scrum Master*
*Location: Alpharetta, GA*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Experienced Scrum Master *
· The Audit Transformation (AT) program uses Agile
Framework in the delivery of solution for Assurance, and the role of a
Scrum Master (SM) is a fundamental role within the Agile practice.
· General job scope:
· The SM owns, drives and guides the sprint team on
delivery of work products consistent with Agile principles and Core values.
The SM to develop Agile vertical expertise especially in Scrum and
Scrumban/Kanban, and to apply the knowledge through servant leadership and
promoting an Agile mindset and culture in the workplace.
· Within the global company, the Scrum Master must be
able to work with a global mindset involving global team members located in
various parts of the world. The Scrum Master must work effectively across
the organization in global initiatives while respecting the local cultures
and business norms of colleagues and stakeholders.
· Ability to conduct Scrum Ceremonies including being the master of
ceremony for demos and other cadence
· Capable of establishing & conducting Community of Practice (COP)
sessions and share work experiences in leading the sprint teams
· Develop/identify and provide reporting metrics to the leadership
on teaming improvement and maturity progress in Agile, and present options
to expand/promote Agile culture in the workplace
· SM is to lead and oversee not only the assigned sprint team, but
to guide the Junior SM (entry level Scrum Master) in delivering the
required artifacts for their sprint teams. SM is to coach the Junior SM on
relevant tasks to improve their skillset, which may include the items below:
· Create relevant posters & publish around project teams
· Participate in creating and facilitating training
· Review burn-downs and sprint backlogs
· Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies for the team
· Attend local Scrum forum
· Understand the product, and review the product backlog and
release plan to verify priorities and effectiveness
· Establish and monitor the SCG (Sprint Concept Group) to ensure
that the SCG is operating in grooming the backlog and practicing Agile
· Identify training needs, create training plan & materials, and
conduct training for the team, peers (other scrum masters) and the larger
group on Agile principles
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.