Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
*Position : Storage Administrator*
*Location : SFO, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
The Storage engineer will share in responsibility for the performance and
reliability of the storage and information life cycle management solutions.
The Storage Engineer will work hand in hand with the day to day operations
team to optimize the utilization of storage solutions, troubleshoot any
storage issues, optimize and automate storage related functions and
introduce new products.
*Key Job Responsibilities and Requirements*
- 5+ years technical consultancy or operations experience with strong
- Enterprise Class Storage Management, with knowledge of EMC VNX/
VMAX/VPLEX/Extremio/Scalelo and Netapp arrays.
- Working knowledge of both Directly Connected and Virtualized Server
architecture, preferably with an awareness of converged networking
technologies such as Cisco Nexus.
- Strong understanding of data security considerations and best
practices for various use cases including enterprise, financial sector,
- Experience with reporting SAN utilization and metrics
- Experience with developing technical design documentation and
contributing in design decisions
- Industry recognized technical qualifications
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Visual awareness of business processes
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willingness to work in 24*7 rotating shift including night shifts and
handle On-call is a must.
Storage Management, VMAX, VNX, VPLEX, Pure Storage, EMC Symmetrix DMX,
Hitachi, Class Storage Management, Class San management, Class iscsi
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> llll Gmail : rao1.itsci...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.