Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
*Position :** AEM Developer with Telecom Domain Exp.*
*Location : Atlanta, GA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
- 6-8 Years of experience in implementing solution around Web Content
- 2-3 years of experience in implementing solution using Adobe CQ (AEM)
- Hands on experience in developing templates, components using CQ
- Knowledge on basic administration task like creating and deploying
packages, tar optimization, datastore garbage collector etc
- Understanding of the various configuration to optimize the author
- Good understanding of the deployment process.
- Provides oversight, planning, and technical guidance to ensure
successful delivery CQ based projects.
- Coordinates with team to ensure that team is operating in an efficient
and sustainable manner in developing CQ templates, components, services etc.
- Participates in the project design, development, and deployment
implementation using CQ.
- Establish and implement best practices around using the CQ platform.
- Able to conceptualize and design workflows in CMS ·
- Knowledge about configuration and optimization of CMS platform,
example Tar optimizer etc.
- Ensures project developed is held to quality standards through code
and design reviews
*Mandatory skills-* Adobe Experience Manager 6.1 / 6.2 , Adobe CQ5
*Good to have skills-* HTML5, Angulat JS
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> llll Gmail : rao1.itsci...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.