Hello Associates,
Please go through the job description and let me know your interest Asap.

*Role: Oes Resource*
*Location: Northbrook, IL*
*Duration: 2+Months*

*Job Description:*

We need someone who can start on asap.

Architect level experience needed.

1.oracle entitlements server

2.fine grained authorizations

4.webservices sm/weblogicsm . Net or java sm

5. Attribute retriever configuration

6. Pep/pdp

Sr application support engineer

Technical operations support engineer –

Linux, bigdata application support skills, bigdata skills,

Hadoop, mysql, nosql

   - Triage, deep dive and troubleshoot issues in the marin applications
   and infrastructure across linux, hadoop, java, mysql, messaging, php,
   nginx, node.js and other open source technologies.

   - Use your experience to plan and execute a rapidly moving platform
   development project and migration from lamp stack and relational db to

   - Identify application reliability and performance improvements, tweak
   and optimize the production clusters to improve the experience for our

   - Collaborate with engineering, qe, pm and ops contacts resources to
   provide technical expertise and support for key technical initiatives.

   - Build requisite automation for repetitive yet complex tasks through
   the use of scripts

*Shubham Singh*

*Phone: 302-643-4013*

*Email Id: sh.ku...@pinakitech.com <ni.sha...@pinakitech.com>*