*Please go through the job description and let me know your interest ASAP*
*Role: Oracle DBA*
*Location: New York City, NY*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Provide technical support for Managed Oracle Database Hosting services
provided by ICC, including system administration of Oracle database
- Design, install, configure and support,Oracle database, Oracle Real
Application Clusters (RAC), including Stretched Clusters.
- Implement backups using RMAN, disaster recovery using DataGuard,
monitoring using Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Apply database patches, updates and perform upgrades.
- Co-ordinate with the application and database vendors for resolution
of problems (functional bugs, performance issues, etc).
- Assist in the provision of technical support for the ERP development
team of the Partner Organization(s).
- Assist in the planning and running of disaster recovery tests.
- Provide assistance in landscape design.
- Perform routine production support activities and provide incident and
problem management support.
- Troubleshoot database-related issues.
- Undertake performance tuning.
- Produce documentation as required.
- Implement project-type activities and other requests for services.
- Perform support activities during maintenance windows.
- In case of emergencies, provide support (either on-site or remotely
using VPN connectivity) outside normal working hours.
- Provide standby and on-call support as and when required.
- Liaise with Partner Organizations on a service management basis.
*Thanks & Regards...*...*?*
*Sourav Kumar Mandal*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll *
*ll Phone: **510-516-7879** lI Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
*ll Gmail: **kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com
<kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com>* * II Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.