Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*

*NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy*

*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*

Role: Storage Admin

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6 to 12 Months

Required Skills:

• 9+ years technical consultancy or operations experience with strong
storage experience.

• Enterprise Class Storage Management, with knowledge of EMC VNX/
VMAX/VPLEX/Extremio/Scalelo and Netapp arrays.

• Working knowledge of both Directly Connected and Virtualized Server
architecture, preferably with an awareness of converged networking
technologies such as Cisco Nexus.

• Strong understanding of data security considerations and best practices
for various use cases including enterprise, financial sector, government
sector

• Experience with reporting SAN utilization and metrics

• Experience with developing technical design documentation and
contributing in design decisions

• Industry recognized technical qualifications

• Good communications skills both written and verbal

• Visual awareness of business processes

• Enthusiasm and drive

• Ability to work alone and within a team

• Ability to work to deadlines

• Willingness to work in 24*7 rotating shift including night shifts and
handle On-call is a must.

Key Skills

Storage Management, VMAX, VNX, VPLEX, Pure Storage, EMC Symmetrix DMX,
Hitachi, Class Storage Management, Class San management, Class iscsi
management.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Contact number:

Visa Status:

Availability:

Relocation:

Mail ID:

Skype ID:

LinkedIn ID:

2 References:

Education & Year of Pass out:

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CE741D.F42DA9F0]

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Kishore*

*Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company   *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>