Please go through the job description and let me know your interest Asap.
*Role: Business Analyst*
*Location: Deerfield, IL*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Note: Experience in Retail/ecommerce/mobile application**.*
- Experience with analyzing data to identify issues and find solutions
- Preparing Business requirements, Feature Lists, Information
Architecture Diagrams, User Story documentation and Wire frame (Using any
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to develop strategies
that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Track feature coverage and validate alignment between builds and
- Present clear ideas and concepts to clients and other team members
- Providing and leading the daily scrum meeting from requirement
- Liaise with Creative and Engineering team to ensure screen coverage
for all stories is obtained
- Basic level skills in SQL
- Experience with analyzing data to identify issues while finding
solutions for them
- Superior communication skills with Clients, Team Members, and Project
- Strong background in business analysis and possess a high level of
comfort with technology
- Excellent presentations skills both internally and in customer
- Displays Leadership qualities
- Mobile exposure will be an added advantage
- Must be creative, self-motivated, result-oriented, and pragmatic.
- Ability to coordinate and run effective meetings.
- Ability to build strong relationships with external and internal
- Ability to organize and multitask on different project
*Email Id: sh.ku...@pinakitech.com <ni.sha...@pinakitech.com>*
*Pinaki Softcon LLC*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.