*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sr. Data Warehouse Architect/Lead
Location: Danbury , CT
Duration: 6+ months
*HEAVY PHARMA Background is MUST.*
Senior Data Warehouse Architect and Enhancement Lead provide
s advanced technical skills and leadership in the Data Model
ling ,design and development of ETLs of
business data. This role is accountable for the full cycle o
f consulting, design, coding, testing and documentation of s
tandard data warehouse projects. The Sen
ior Data Warehouse Architect proactively investigates opport
unities to improve data quality, data availability and perfo
rmance tuning of ETLs. This individual i
s responsible for the integrity, security, and processing of
business data and files, and works with business team to tr
anslate requirements into technical spec
ifications. As a lead of the enhancement team, lead offshore
team to make delivery on time and effectively transition en
hancements to the support team.
• 10+ years of IT experience, including 8 years developing an
understanding of basic business intelligence issues and conc
epts, preferably in life sciences indu
• Lead requirements analysis, design, development, testing, an
d deployment of BI Solutions (End-to-End), over large scale
of data in multiple implementations.
• 3 years of Data Modeler experience in Power Designer or Erwin;
• Highly developed verbal and written communication and presen
tation skills, with demonstrated ability to translate techni
cal information to a non-technical aud
ience at all levels of the organization; strong reporting an
d analytical skills with a focus on detail, thoroughness, and quality
• Project management, change management, facilitation, conflic
t resolution, analysis, and interpretation, visionary and st
rategic thinking skills
• Proficient understanding of data warehouse technology archit
ecture & standards
• Advanced process experience with Software and Infrastructure
Change management, Release Management, and Source Code Conf
• Advanced knowledge of identifying and documenting business r
equirements in a business intelligence environment
• 8 years of Informatica Development/Architect experience.
• Expert in Informatica end to end design, Error handling, Dat
a Quality, Data Profiling and Performance tuning.
• 8 years of export knowledge in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
• 5 years of UNIX, Shell Scripting.
• Lead and Mentor Offshore developers.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.