Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and revert me back whether you are
interested or not.
*Title: Oracle HCM Functional Consultant*
*Location: **Arlington VA*
*Duration: 3 Months*
Keys are knowing Oracle's AIM Methodology - MD 50 ( FDD- Functional
Knowledge of the core HCM modules and as many of the following modules are
HCM: HR, ESS/MSS/ OTL , WFA ( Workforce Administration and OLM
Financials - OTL (Oracle Time & Labor ) , Projects
* 5 primary interfaces, liaison with the technical team for Build; and
then testing of the build....
The Business Analyst provides a vital link between core Human Resources
functions and Information Technology to ensure that HR technology solutions
meet the needs global business.
The Business Analyst documents HR business requirements, facilitating the
coordination of activities between HR’s subject matter experts (SMEs) and
Additionally, the Business Analyst develops and maintains a broad
understanding of HR technology applications and solutions to contribute to
developing HR Technology Strategy.
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.
We are currently seeking an Oracle HR Business Analysts to join the Human
Resources and Information Technology function located in our Arlington, VA
The Business Analyst provides a vital link between the Human Resources and
Information Technology functions to ensure that global HR technology
solutions meet the needs of the business. The role of the Business Analyst
is to document the HR business requirements and present them in a manner
that is understandable to both the functional people in the HR community
and to the technical people in IT. In that role, the Business Analyst will
work closely with the HR subject matter experts (SMEs) and end users to
understand and document their business requirements. The Business Analyst
will also work closely with the IT team to translate the requirements into
functional specifications, test plans, etc. to facilitate the development
and implementation of technical solutions. The Business Analyst will also
support and conduct system testing and provide troubleshooting and end-user
support for the HR systems. Additionally, the Business Analyst will perform
data analysis and reporting as required to implement new HR systems and
support existing systems.
1. Defining & Documenting Requirements – Working with the functional SMEs
to elicit requirements. Documenting the requirements in detail and
obtaining formal approval of the requirements from the SMEs and/or process
2. Preparing Functional Specifications – Extending the functional
requirements to functional specifications. This may involve working
collaboratively with the IT staff – developers, contractors, vendors, etc.
to ensure that the final specifications provide sufficient detail for the
system to be designed and developed.
3. Preparing Test Plans & Scenarios – Using knowledge of the requirements
and specifications to develop test plans that will adequately test the
functionality of the technology solution to confirm it functions as
planned. Working with SMEs and functional users to identify sufficient test
scenarios and test populations to adequately test the system.
4. System Testing and Supporting User Testing – Executing system test
plans, documenting failures and working with the technical team to correct
failures. Re-testing bug fixes. Supporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as
needed from a trouble-shooting and instructional perspective.
5. End-User Support & Troubleshooting – First line of support for HR
end-users if they are having trouble with an HR application. May also
provide second-tier support / troubleshooting for employee end-users if the
issue cannot be resolved at a lower level. This involves troubleshooting,
logging and tracking the issue in the appropriate tracking tool, and
working with IT team to resolve it.
6. Supporting Process Design / Re-engineering – As part of developing
requirements, may also need to assist the SMEs with the design or re-design
of processes so that the ultimate combination of process & technology
produces the optimal outcome. This may include working closely with the
Process Excellence Specialist on the re-engineering effort.
7. Data Analysis & Reporting – Performs data collection and analysis as
needed from multiple sources in support of system implementations and
ongoing support on HR systems. Works collaboratively with HR users, IT, and
external vendors to rapidly identify and resolve data quality and/or system
interface issues. Works with HR, Payroll and vendors as well as IT to
design and develop data quality assurance processes and tools.
8. Assist in configuration and maintenance of core HRMS value sets
9. Other Duties - The job description is intended to describe the main
duties only. Jobholders are expected to maintain flexibility and perform
all other reasonable duties that relate to the work.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Oracle EBS HR or Oracle HCM Cloud
demonstrable skills in requirements gathering abilities, ability to write
and modify SQL for the purpose of analysis
- Fast Formula and ad-hoc reporting
- Experience with data analysis
- Adeptness at learning new technology and tools
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail orientated, strong analytical thinker
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on virtual teams
- Must be self-motivated and able to remain focused on assigned projects
- Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor or as part of a
- BS / BA degree in Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Math or
related field or relevant experience
• Oracle HCM consultancy experience
• Oracle HCM Experience, other non UK legislation would be an advantage
• Ability to draw out requirements from SMEs and end-users
• Critical thinking skills – modelling and analysis – business process
• System testing skills
• Technology skills – fluency with technology applications
• Planning, organizing & project management skills
• Teamwork & partnership skills
• Customer & relationship management skills – end user support &
• HR Content Knowledge
• Ability to work with process owners, subject matter experts and IT
counterparts to define functional requirements and specifications for
technology solutions or applications. This requires an ability to interact
effectively with people who have varying degrees of technical knowledge and
draw out the real nature of the problem that needs to be solved. It also
requires and ability to quickly develop an understanding of the business
need and business process in areas where the analyst may have little or no
• Ability to produce high quality documentation including process and data
flow charts, data mapping, file layouts, etc. This requires proficiency
with MS Word, Excel and Visio and an understanding of how those
applications work together to produce a final document.
• Ability to perform data analysis and modelling. This includes the ability
to run reports and queries against databases, merge data from different
sources based on one or more common fields (SSN, Employee ID, etc.), and
analyze the data to identify trends, outliers, inconsistencies, gaps, etc.
Proficiency in MS Access, MS Excel, and/or a structured query language
• Ability to troubleshoot system issues. This includes the ability to
communicate effectively with the HR end users to understand the system
issues they surface and how the issues relate to their business process and
then performing the analysis necessary to identify the root cause of the
issue – or working with IT to do so.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.